Why are we collecting the information about you?
We comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) when collecting and processing your personal data exclusively for clearly defined purposes and on legitimate grounds, updating your data, safeguarding them and destroying them, by not collecting and not keeping too much data, and ensuring the application of the appropriate technical and organizational means for the protection of personal data.
Whenever you access our e-shop via a browser, we will collect only the personal data, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This may include, in particular:
- Your IP address;
- Your device’s ID;
- The content, date, and time of the access request;
- The time zone of the requesting computer, respectively of the mobile terminal device;
- The website from which the access request is being referred;
- The web page for which access is being requested;
- The http status code;
- The data volume transmitted;
- Your browser ID;
- Your operating system;
- The language and version of your browser software; as well as
- The Advertising Identifier (IDFA)
Processing this data will serve the following purposes:
- To establish a trouble-free connection to the e-shop;
- To display our goods and services;
- To ensure the usability of our e-shop;
- To analyze system stability and security; and
- To fulfill additional administrative objectives.
The legal basis for this processing of the Personal Data concerning you is our legitimate interest to run our e-shop.
If you wish to purchase our products, you may be asked at various times to provide us with personal data such as the following:
- Email address;
- First and last names;
- Country, town / city, postcode / ZIP, street address;
- Phone number.
We need to process this personal data to be able to transact your purchases, provide you with customer service, correspond with you, handle claims asserted by you or us, assure the technical administration of our e-shop, and manage our customer data.
You may also provide us your email, and we will send you our newsletter.
Except where the GDPR or the relevant laws provide for exceptions, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data. You have the right to apply with a free-form request for access to your personal data. Upon receipt of this request, we will provide you with a copy of the information relating to you, as well as explain to you why and how they are processing the said information;
- The right to request that we correct, supplement, or erase any of your personal data should they be inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to demand that your personal data be erased when we no longer need to store such data ("the right to be forgotten");
- The right to restrict data processing, after you challenge the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing them, but they are necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims, or, after you have objected to the processing of the data, some time is needed to verify whether the grounds stated by you are not overridden by legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The right to request to be provided with your personal data and, if possible, to transfer the said data directly to another data controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time when the processing of the data is based on your consent or the existence of a legitimate interest;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint to the relevant data protection authority according to the address of one's place of residence or work, as well as the place of data processing, which is the Republic of Lithuania, or the place of the infringement. In Lithuania, this service is the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- You have the right to order us at any time to discontinue the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Relevant actions will be taken no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of referral. The provision of information can be made free of charge no more often than once a calendar year.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We have entered into agreements with data processors who take care of the security of your personal data. The data processors Google analytics, Hotjar, Stripe, Paysera, Mailchimp, engaged by us, ensure the security of your personal data, the appropriateness of their systems and operations is confirmed by relevant ISO standards and recognized in the European Union.
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will only be provided to the service providers who have concluded contracts with us. The information we disclose to third parties listed below is not excessive, given the services provided by the said Google analytics, Hotjar, Stripe, Paysera, Mailchimp:
- When you order from our workshop, we are using the delivery companies in order to deliver you the products. We will provide delivery companies your [name, surname, address, and phone number].
- Your ID, your hardware and application IDs, the actions are taken, hardware model, operating system name, your continent, state, region, and city of residence are used in Google Analytics for our analytical purposes;
- Financial transactions are handled by our payment service providers Paysera and Stripe. We share the details of your payments with the respective service providers participating in Labadiena only to the extent necessary for processing your payments and handling complaints and managing issues related to such payments;
- Paysera or Stripe services are used as payment gateways; therefore, we do not collect any of your personal data related thereto. When making payments for Labadiena or third-party services, you are using services and providing your information directly to it;
- Mailchimp services are used in order to send you our newsletters. For this purpose, we submit your email, country, and name for Mailchimp, which acts only as a mare data processor and cannot use your data for its own purposes.
In no way shall we be responsible for the content of other websites or applications.
The following cookies are used:
|Name of the cookie
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
|This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit.
|When the Hotjar script executes we try to determine the most generic cookie path we should use, instead of the page hostname. This is done so that cookies can be shared across subdomains (where applicable). To determine this, we try to store the _hjTLDTest cookie for different URL substring alternatives until it fails. After this check, the cookie is removed.
|This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.
|Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
|To store and track visits across websites.
Disclosure of information
We endeavor to ensure that the information provided to us is confidential, and therefore we shall not have the right to disclose your personal data to other data recipients, during normal use of our e-shop, unless it is necessary for the proper fulfillment of our duties.
Settlement of disputes
Any dispute shall be resolved by negotiations between you and us, upon applying by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the fact that data processing is carried out in Lithuania, the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania shall be considered to be the responsible supervisory authority.
If a dispute would reach the court, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania would apply, and the dispute would be heard by a competent court of the Republic of Lithuania.
MB Kairinis kirtis
Registration code: 305465561
T. Ševčenkos g. 16H-34, LT-03111,
Last updated 2021-03-15